Real Estate deals are becoming ever more complex. Especially, the real estate business in Vietnam is no simple matter. There are a great number of restrictions in place over the rights of foreign investors and overseas Vietnamese in real estate business in Vietnam. Therefore, you have to understand what you can and cannot do when it comes to structuring a real estate transaction. In addition to that, land clearance and compensation procedures remain complex and ambiguous.
Despite these challenges, the real estate business in Vietnam remains a major investment as well as an attractive and important area to domestic and foreign investors alike because of its development potential. So don’t make any decisions until you feel certain that all the legal aspects are handled properly.
Vega Law Firm is ideally placed to provide you with valuable advice when you need it most as well as help you make sense of all the legal requirements and steps that are needed in real estate business by our extensive knowledge and real experiences of real estate transactions and disputes. Our team can protect your interests and ensure that you have the necessary information you need to make good decisions.
Our expertise in this practice area allows us to offer a wide range of real estate legal services, including:
- Advising, performing a full legal due diligence and drafting of contracts in relation to land use rights and ownership of houses and other land-attached assets, such as transfers, donating, leases, sales, loan agreements, pledges, mortgages, syndicated loans, etc.;
- Advising and supporting legal of applying for the certificates of land use rights and ownership of houses and other land-attached assets;
- Advising all forms of real estate projects and domestic investment, such as joint ventures, wholly foreign-owned enterprises, business co-operation and BOT projects;
- Advising and preparing a dossier for approval of master plans, project implementation plan and feasibility studies report;
- Advising and supporting legal of procedures for compensation, site clearance and resettlement;
- Advising and supporting legal of performing procedures for required licenses, such as: investment certificates, business registration certificates and establishment of project enterprises;
- Advising on tax matters relating to real estate projects;;
- Advising and supporting the clients on negotiating and restructuring of the real estate projects;
- Participating or representing clients in negotiations in implementation process of real estate projects.