Mergers and Acquisitions
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) transactions, whether large or small, have inherent complexities that need to be clearly understood and properly solved. They are incredibly important events that can involve many different aspects on your business, such as labor, intellectual property, property, tax, competition and regulations. It is therefore imperative that you have lawyers as well as the best legal experts at your side, not only to ensure everything progresses as it shoud, but also to make sure your business benefits from the best possible outcome.
Vega Law Firm has all necessary in-depth knowledge and transaction management skills to handle the challenges of this practice. Based on our years of real experience in this specialist area, we bring in-depth understanding of your business objectives together with providing you with the full spectrum of services involved in M&A legal services, from conducting legal due diligence to closing the deal. Our highly experienced team can help you to successfully negotiate acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate reorganisations, restructurings, mergers, etc…, and will put your interests first at all time. Besides, we also provide the support to the clients after the M&A finish in order that you can do your business smoothly and efficiently.
Legal services provided by Vega Law Firm in this area mainly include:
- Performing a full legal due diligence, assessing the legal risk and providing solutions to reduce them;
- Advising on arranging the structure of transactions, such as: counsel regarding bid strategies for partial or full acquisitions of assets or entities, methods of payment, transaction conditions, tax matters, and relevant legal matters;
- Drafting the memorandum of understanding (MOU), confidentiality and exclusivity agreement, the share purchase agreement (SPA), the representations and warranties, and other related documentation for the specific cases;
- Participating or representing clients in negotiations;
- Advising on changes of corporate form, the financing of transactions, tax arrangements, labor and human resource arrangements; etc…
- Advising on competition law issues;
- Provision of notification of pending M&A to the relevant authorities, debtors and employees;
- Advising on the implementation of transactions and the post-transaction arrangement of an enterprise;
- Representing client’s interests before competent agencies;
- Advising and supporting legally in relation to all types of M&A transactions.